Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Friday, February 11, 2011

MY report card

Somedays.. OK most days I find myself wondering.. why are we homeschooling again?  Am I REALLY making a positive difference in my children's life?  Am I REALLY showing them love.. the kind of love that God shows us?

Well I'm guessing my 'report card' says it says it all.  It was BEYOND reassuring for me that I am doing a good job and that we are doing the right thing.  It was pure love.. with no strings attached... pure love.. that only a child can give.  Thank you Ava.. you MADE my day.. and weekend!!!  Love you!

 translation (☺): 'thank you mom.. you have been a great teacher.  love you mom'

She explained the pictures to me.. to the right those are party balloons with confetti and on the left are our two hearts attached.. OK doesn't that melt your heart???

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)