Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Change is Good

Just an update.. went for an interview.. and I GOT THE JOB!  I was soo nervous!  The last interview I had was probably over 10 years ago!  When we moved to our new home and location (3 years ago this September) I had to resign from my job.  And a new journey began.. I started homeschooling our oldest in SK.. and now Ava is in grade one.. so we are in our second year of homeschooling.

So how will this affect our family.  In a few ways.. but we prayed about it ALOT.. you have to understand the job I applied for (and accepted) is actually at my church!  Only part time.. 15 hours.  I am soo very excited!  The hours are flexible so the arrangement we made really works for my family and I am able to for fill my job at the church.  I will only be at work Monday all day, four hours on Tuesday and Thurs evening for three hours.  The Monday and Tuesday that I am away my MIL will come to the house and watch the kids for us.  This is going to be such a blessings, my MIL will now have a chance to really pour her love into the children.  (not that they don't already.. but it will be extra special time just for her and the three children to enjoy).

I will still be able to homeschool Tuesday afternoon and for the rest of the week.  We think this will work for us.. every family is different.  Every family's schedule is different.. this is just another 'different' that we will adjust to.y

So there you have it.. I start this Monday.. as the communications assistant!  Eeekk so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)