Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hills!

Not the TV show... actual hills!  Tonight I did hill training with my running group.  I am 'training' for another 5k that is taking place this September.. in about 3 1/2 weeks.  My goal is to get my time under 30 mins.. 28 mins would be a nice number to reach ... but we will see.

I am still really enjoying running and this new running group that I've joined.  I am still with the same women that I started with back in May.  I enjoy just putting on my shoes and either going for a run from my home or meeting up with a few new ladies that I've met.

I've seen results that I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.  Truly amazing!  From my first time running back on Wed May 5th.. I couldn't even finish the set of running 1 min and walking 2.. to now being able to run a 5k.. I definitely doubted all the people that said to me "in no time you will be running 5k".. well I'm doing it!  Incredible!  And you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)