Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bye Bye Weight..

OK I am sooo excited!  For many reasons.. I have NEVER stuck to any sort of 'excerise' long enough to see results.  I LOVE RUNNING!  I'm running 4 times a week (Mon, Tues @ the track, Thurs & Sat) I've got a routine.. my family knows it... happy mommy = happy family.  I am eating better.  I am more aware of what I am putting in my mouth.  Cut back the sweets, coffee and portions.  BUT I've been able to LIVE too!  We've had sooo many house guests over the summer months.  Which means.. a bit more desserts, wine, crackers and dips and other goodies.  BUT I've been able to limit myself.  I've still enjoyed these foods... but in moderation.  I don't want to just splurge go over board and gain 5lbs - 10lbs back.  Because I EASILY could.  But instead I have a bit.. it satisfies my appetite.. and I can move on to the next day..

So total loss 16.5lbs in 14 weeks (3.5months approx).  The slower and STEADIER the weight comes off the better.

Yay!  Happy Dance!  ... AND YOU CAN DO IT TO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)