Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

on the Track again...

OK.. so my first night with a new running group that I joined was track work.  Saaayyy what?!  Shissh I haven't been on a track since grade 8.... surprisingly I *was* athletic.. *sorta*... I used to run the 200, 400 and 800.  I also use to compete in shot put (actually I broke the record at the year end meet)... ok ok... I'm done with my "younger days" stories...

So anyway.. I have to admit it was totally weird and awkward being on the track again.. and doing 'track work'.. but I loved it!  It made me feel focused.. and I really enjoy the coaching and I am feeling like I am getting better, faster and stronger. 

I am getting used to all this running talk.. but I am slowly getting the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)