Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Friday, October 30, 2009

39 weeks 5 days pregnant... 2 days to go!

So I really wish we didn't have an actually due date ~ it's torture really! Especially for me as my first two were early. Ava was a week and Gabriel was two days. Gracie is my 'poker' baby.. they always say the third one throws you a curb! And she did! She ended up being in the frank breech position... they left me to go a week overdue hoping that because she was my third and that there was more room in my uterus that she would turn - but alas she didn't! The cord was around her neck... and well I guess she didn't want to turn. I guess I could have had an external version performed at the hospital.. but I prayed about it considerably and I just figured she was in that position for a reason and I didn't want to go ahead and have the procedure done.. and then end up in an emergency c-section. Although I didn't want a section at all... I was ok with just having a healthy baby and of course keeping myself safe too. But that is over, I'm totally ok with that... and she is here, healthy and a great little stubborn breech baby she is! :)

So anyway ... back to this mystery baby no. 4 ... It's not that I mind too much that the clock is ticking closer and closer to my due date of this Sunday November 1st.. I think what just bugs me to no end is everyone being sooooooo negative... I think some family and friends want to see you be overdue... so they can say "See you silly women you don't know your body... and I told you you would be overdue"... What ever happen to the people around you to want the best for you? To be happy with what is happening in your life? To just support ... and not linger in the background just chomping at the bit and wanting sooo desperately to say "I told you so"!

You know what I say to those people: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh you suck! And what you say only reflects the type of person you are - mean! So poop on you! OK... I'm pretty frustrated.. I even had someone tell me to stop counting down. Hey you know what?? THIS IS OUR PREGNANCY, THIS IS OUR BABY... AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW FAR ALONG I AM ~ THEN GUESS WHAT? DON'T READ MY BLOG or BETTER YET DON'T READ MY STATUS ON FACE BOOK!

OK, I'm back in my happy place! So I am looking forward to having this baby.. whether he/she is early or late... can't wait to hold this little one.. and introduce him/her to Ava, Gabriel and Grace!

Blessings to you all and happy Friday!
PS - I love having a blog that I can yell into cyberspace... and then just feel good! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)