Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Soo proud of my two oldest!  They wanted to run in the Canada Day race down by the water today.. and they did!  They ran awesome!  I am soo proud right now I am beside myself!  I don't have they official times.. but it doesn't matter.. they had fun doing it.. big smiles on their faces.. and maybe just maybe running will turn into their 'thing'

I ran as well.. 5k.. 27:23.  I'm ok with that time.. it's a pb (personal best).. but I really wanted to break 26:00 minutes.  But I look at it this way.. ONE year ago TODAY I ran this very race.. my first race.. and my time was 34:00.. it's been a lot of hard work this past year.. but well worth it!

Happy Canada Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)