Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I ♥ your comments!

Just a little thank you note to say.. well thank you!

I do not blog to increase my followers list.  I do not blog to see if my 'hits' rise up.  I do blog when I have time.  When I have the energy.  When I feel like sharing what we are doing or what I am thinking.  When I feel like I need to get something off my chest.  Or even when I need to keep myself accountable about something I am trying to achieve.

I haven't been blogging lately.. however the couple of posts that I have written has attracted quite a few comments (at least for my blog!  This certainly isn't a blog that gets 103 + comments! ☺).

It's just nice to know.. that we are not forgotten in this busy world.  In a world that is soo face paced and ready to just 'throw you out' if you are not entertaining them.  In this "ME" world.  I say thank you for stopping by.  Caring enough to comment.  And being (slightly) interested in our little family.

Blessings! ♥

1 comment:

  1. (hugs) I miss you Anita! We have to get together soon. I love your girls dresses and hats! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)