Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

This post is a few hours early.. by only a couple of hours.  Tomorrow is my birthday!  Yay!  Plans have been made: kids being dropped off at my in-laws in the afternoon for a 24 hour visit ;) ;) aka.. sleepover!  Dinner reservations made at my favorite bistro!  CAN'T WAIT to enjoy a glass of wine and my brie appetizer that I always THOROUGHLY enjoy!  I bought a new pair of totally hot mama, ripped, distressed jeans!  Sooo excited to wear them!

I can't believe I am the age that I am.  I am now starting to understand when people say it's just a number.  Or they don't feel as old as they are.  Man... this sucks.. I wish I was in the shape that I am now 10 years ago.

Oh well I just have to settle with the awesome life that I have NOW!

Happy Birthday to ME! ☺☺

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Happy Be-lated Birthday Anita! I hope it was a blast! PS. I LOVE brie cheese too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)