Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Shred - OUCH!

I am now adding another component to my exercise regime.  I have to admit I am only on day 2 and looking forward to my week.. I can already see that this is going to be a big challenge for me to fit in.  Yesterday I was woke up early and began my work out at 5:40am.. A.M. PEOPLE!  I don't even like to run in the morning.. but now I'm "shredding" in the morning! *sigh*!  I guess I am either dedicated or crazy or both!

I will continue to run three times a week.. but also do the shred as well.  I have about 20lbs left to loose.. I want my body to tighten up, loose the weight and ultimately make me stronger for my runs.

Already my shoulders and arms ARE KILLING me!  My legs not so much but that is likely because of all the running.  My abs aren't too sore.. but frankly I don't know if I am really giving it my all when it comes to the ab portion.  It is a struggle for me to do the crunches but I don't know if my form is all that 'correct'. 

So we will see how this whole work out video thing goes.  I have to say I HATE.. HATE I tell ya.. doing workout videos.  I feel like I look stupid and to top it off I am staring at SUPER fit ladies.. a bit discouraging!  Anyway.. I figure I've come this far.. I've stuck with running for this long.. I hope I have the longevity to complete this 30 Day Shred!

I did take measurements.. I will post all the numbers at the end of the 30 days.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)