Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas to me. From: me

I'll make this short and sweet.  I don't buy a lot of things for myself.. but today.. I did some Christmas shopping for me.. on behalf of my husband!  Items purchased:

1) REALLY cool boots from a fancy smancy store downtown (AWESOME price, MY size, only ONE pair where there) -- it was MEANT  to be!

2) Running pants.  I only have one pair for the winter... so this was a necessity to have another!  SUPER happy as they have a drawstring and I won't have to be pulling my pants up while I run.  Oh and they are size SMALL!  AWESOME price... $9.99!! Yay baby!

3) To keep me safe... tracks for my running shoes!  ON SALE... $19.99 ... now I won't slip and fall when there is ice and snow out!

So ho! ho! ho! to me!  Merry Christmas to me!  ... and honey... I've done your shopping for me... and I LOVE what you 'bought'me!

Hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)