Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Saturday, June 26, 2010

HaPpY 4th bIrThDaY GABRIEL!!!

Why do I have days where I feel they are going way to slow???... but then other days I feel life is passing me by?  My first born baby boy... four years old!  Can you believe it?  I can't!  Gabriel is ... just... awesome... I love him soo much!  He brings us soo much joy!  So much fun!  So much spirit!  Thank you God for blessings and trusting us with Gabriel Michael!  My boy!!

Happy Birthday Gabriel!  We can not believe you are already 4 years old!  You are sooo much fun!  You have soo much energy!  You are soo funny!  You are soo caring!  You are JUST AWESOME!

:: 21 months ::

:: 2.5 years old ::

:: 3 years old ::

:: 4 years old ::

We LOVE YOU soooooo MUCH! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)