Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sans Caffine (well kinda)

Day 6 of 'sans caffine'.. well not entirely.  I have successfully cut my coffee consumption to 1 a day.  I didn't even caved last night when we had our bible study at our home.  Made a pot of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice and baked some oatmeal cookies.  I had one ~ count 'em people one cookie and a glass of water.  (they were only about 1 inch in diameter ~ so pretty small). 

I am feeling like I have more energy.

I do not have a headache.

I am feeling healthier.

.. so I will keep pressing on... " think I can, I think I can, I think can.. " has now changed to the tune of "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can..."

Yay....  ☺  OK so maybe just maybe having one cup of coffee is doable!

Happy Saturday!  Hope you enjoyed your coffee this morning because I KNOW I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)