Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 1: weighing in

OK... so this week has been sooo difficult.. but it has more to do with that since last Wednesday one by the one my family fell victim to a VIOLENT 24 hr flu ~ not pretty! Fluids coming out from both ends! yeesh!

I got sick Wednesday night, I was up every half an hour either vomiting, diarrhea or both! :( After a few days of not being able to keep ANYTHING down.. I did go down in weight.. actually down to 197lbs.. but then once I started eating slowing I leveled out. I was a bit worried because I could tell that being so sick was really affecting my milk supply.. and poor Linden wanted my milk.. but it just wasn't there.

My goal is to loose 2lbs a week.. it actually isn't as hard as I thought it would be to track and really control what I am putting into my mouth ~ don't get me wrong some days are easier than others. I am an emotional eater (I think many of us are).. so when I am having a really bad day with the kids.. that chocolate cake looks better and better ~ and not just ONE piece ~ SEVERAL! But I did it... stuck to it.. and sometimes had a few calories to stare by the end of the day...

Final results:

Tues Jan 26 - 201lbs

yay ... one pound lost.. slowly but surely... but most importantly... slowly.. but HEALTHILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)