Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lifestyle Change.. yay and 'oh no'! all at the same time!

Alright.. so I'm on a journey... a journey to change my way of eating.. living a more healthy lifestyle.. with of course with the goal to loose weight in the process.

Lets get down to the dirty facts...

Age: 34
Height: 5'5
Weight: 202lbs
Details: 11 weeks postpardom of the birth of my son, stay at home momma of 4 kids 5 years of age and under, LOVER of food! ☺
Goal: loose 2lbs a week.. 52lbs total
Goal Weight: 150lbs

I actually started yesterday, so I will 'blog-in' every Tuesday. I'll update ya'll (and mostly a record for myself) of how the week went, challenges I faced, how difficult it really is.. but mostly to celebrate my small steps of loosing 2lbs.

And so here the journey begins.. to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)