Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Decorating Part Deux: my kitchen tree

Four more sleeps! ... and then it's CELEBRATION TIME ~ come on! :) This past weekend I made a few more finishing touches to our home. I've always always always wanted a fresh cut Christmas tree in my kitchen! Our kitchen in our previous home was very tiny ~ quaint but tiny nonetheless. For the last month I was pondering and pondering what way I wanted to decorate it.. and it came to me. Since its my 'kitchen Christmas tree' ... I'll decorate with a kitchen theme.


So here it is...

~ cookie cutters ~


~ bundles of cinnamon sticks ~


~ recipe cards with the Nativity story written on them ~


~ last but not least... adorned with an angel floating on a teacloth cloud ;) ~

I also added some fresh tree cuttings to my ceiling fan in the kitchen.... I just love the way this room turned out. I think it feels really cozy and has a kinda cottagey feel!




Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday baby Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)