Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flash Back to the 70's

I don't mean 1970 as in the year.. I mean 178 POUNDS - yup that would be my weight!  EEEEeeekk soo exciting!  I seriously don't remember the last time I weighed in the 70's.. maybe 10 years ago (sad I know).  But I am doing it now!

Two more pounds and I am at the half way mark!  Then another 26lbs to go.  HOPEFULLY at this rate - a healthy pound or so a week.. by next May I will be down to 150lbs.  Even writing that seems impossible!  But I am sticking to it.  I've come this far... now there is NO stopping me!  Hummm white bikini by next summer... maybe ... just maybe! ☺☺  Dang... I may just look lot a hot mama (to my hubby of course) when we go away for our 10 year anniversary.  Ahhh... laying on the beach - warm sand - sun - and I WON'T HAVE TO COOK! ☺

Blessings to your weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)