Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Thursday, September 9, 2010

21lbs in 5months!

I can not believe this!  I started running back in May of this year.  I am now able to run a 5k race.  I run fairly consistently four times a week.  So far I have lost 21 lbs in five months!  Count 'em.. 21 lbs!  I seriously can not believe I have done this!  I have never.. let me repeat never lost this much weight before and kept it off.  I have always been overweight for my height and age.  Some, if not most of you would say no that is not true .. but it is.  When I started running (in May), I was 35 years old (still am) and weighted 202 lbs.  Now - that is over weight.  And yes.. most of you will say I've had 4 children basically right after the other.. but still that doesn't excuse my weight of 202 lbs  - not acceptable!

But that's ok.. because I am taking charge and changing things in my life.. in many areas of my life.  I've said this before.. and I will say it again.. I feel stronger today then I ever have!

This post is NOT meant to boost.. but to ENCOURAGE you all!  If I can do it.. you can do it too!

31 lbs more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)