Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mess = FUN

I wish that I could be ok with my house looking like this more often.. but frankly my brain can not function and my mood is not *stabilized* if it is like this for more than a day or two (a functioning and stabilized mommy is a good thing! ☺☺).  But for the periods of time that it does look like this... it is fun!  Don't misunderstand me.  My kids DO make a mess when playing.  BUT when they are *done* and lunchtime or dinner time is approaching I am very happy to see the floor again.  I know there will come a time when I will miss all this craziness... but for now.. mess is fun... but I like clean-up at the end of the day too.  I'm teaching them skills right?  To take care of themselves and their stuff? ☺




Happy Thursday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)