Owner/Creator:Anita Knits

Monday, September 28, 2009

Just my thoughts...

What would the world be like if people would LOVE, CARE and RESPECT each other like they did their own families?

What would life be like if people would actually STOP and THINK... how would I feel if that was me on the other end?

How would our relationships with each other look like if we actually spoke to each other with LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT?

Why doesn't anyone know the IMPORTANCE of just a 10 minute phone call to let someone know that you are thinking of them, and you hope they are doing well... and you wanted them to know you CARE?

I wonder why some people can not ACCEPT that we are all different, with different opinions, different backgrounds, we make different choices... and WITHIN that to be SUPPORTIVE?

I know who I am. I know what I believe in. I know what I like. I know what I do not like. I know how I want to be treated. I like myself ~ I really do. I like my life. No ~ I LOVE my life. I am confident, strong, loving, loyal, cares deeply for people, understanding, compassionate, introspective and I do have high expectations of the people in my life... and some that are new to my life. I will not lower my expectations...

This is me. This is my blog. These are my thoughts.

I know I am a work in progress... if you are interested.. stick around to see more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.. just be nice :)